Saturday, September 24, 2005

The Noisettes

So I arrived to The Echo early last night to make sure my posse got in without any problems. I decided to go to the ladies room, and walked in on a girl doing sit-ups in the handicapped stall? She was on a sleeping bag so I'm wondering um ok is she supposed to be here? As The Noisettes took the stage, I realized that the lead singer was the girl I walked in on. Shew! Anyways this band is really great. They've been opening up for The Kills and Bloc Party on the tour but I missed them Tuesday night. It's a girl and two guys who have this punky. funky cutesy rock and roll demeanor unlike anything I've ever heard before. I can't wait for the album to drop next year....I have to say the The Rakes and The Noisettes are my two favorite bands of the moment. Check them out!

http://www.blogotheque.net/article.php3?id_article=811

No comments: